Connect With Your 24/7 Monitoring Agents
Whenever your home alarm system in Green Bay goes off, your 24-hour monitoring professionals will instantly act. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes getting in contact with you. The guideline they follow is dependent on the type of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to contact you before assistance is deployed. In the event of a break-in - the most typical type of event - a monitoring professional will abide by these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to contact you using the touchscreen interface. You will generally be required to supply a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your primary contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area police are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will try to reach you again once emergency personnel are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with the monitoring team, that’s OK. Assistance will still be dispatched even when you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Be prepared for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Green Bay
Be prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Green Bay from Vivint. Contact (920) 663-3617 to begin customizing your property’s defense today.