You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Green Bay home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your residence or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will function as the chief touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents linked directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you through your emergency.