How does home monitoring work in Green Bay?
You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a little time to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Green Bay home monitoring works
If you enjoy the idea of always having an expert there to back you up during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. Although they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are overly intrusive. You won’t discover them watching your residence or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the second an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is tripped -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and check on your safety.
- Whenever the monitoring specialist is not able to speak with you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your team is there to support you through the situation and will function as the chief touch point for emergency personnel in the event you are not at home.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security agents linked directly to your sensors and alarms. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live experts to assist you through your emergency.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re home as you’ll be busy ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more essential when something occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will happen when no one is there to notice the sound of the loud siren? By integrating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always guarded, regardless of your location.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Green Bay home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home’s security. All device communications go through this important, networked command center. On top of being your connection to monitoring experts, the smart hub provides these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio capability allowing you to speak straight to your monitoring staff
- You can ask for assistance with any sort of issue, including medical matters
If you can’t locate your cell phone when an emergency strikes, you’ll still be able to talk with your monitoring staff straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your advanced Green Bay security system
Turn to the professionals at Vivint and order a completely connected Green Bay smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, fire alarms, and security sensors you need. We are well aware of the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it comes with our core packages. If you want to boost your property’s defense, place a call to (920) 663-3617 or fill out the form below to start.