The most advanced of monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in how they work too. These devices not only detect smoke, they are also able to identify increasing temperature levels. When they are activated, your monitoring professionals are promptly informed. They can even be programmed to send warnings right to your mobile device.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in Green Bay?
When an emergency happens, you will have a lot to do simply making certain your little ones are out of harm's way. Having a backup standing by that will instantly verify the alarm and inform emergency services in your name is merely a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Green Bay:
- Excess heat or smoke is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your integrated home security system contacts your around-the-clock monitoring specialists instantly
- You are called to verify the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring team aren’t able to reach you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency personnel promptly
You will be amazed by how quickly this process takes place. As you collect your family to evacuate the grounds, emergency professionals are likely already reacting. If you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- 24/7 protection no matter where you are
- Increased probability of fast response times from emergency services
- Committed monitoring agents who will know which device was tripped
- Sense of security knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s smart to remember that emergencies can occur unexpectedly. Imagine unwittingly leaving a candle lit when you leave for the night, and a four-legged friend proceeds to push it over. While this situation might appear improbable, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be shielded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Keep your family safe with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in Green Bay, it’s a great time to get your home upgraded with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you choose 24/7 monitoring, your property will be secured at all times, regardless of where you are. Get started on your innovative smart home right now by contacting (920) 663-3617 or completing the following form.